Thursday, March 13, 2014

St. Patrick's Day

This is my go to, easy, yet delicious snack.  You customize it so easily by changing out the M&M color or add a little extra with some sprinkles. We also create all kinds of names for it, this time around it's Leprechaun Lunch.   I can just imagine them sitting around their mini lunch table getting a sugar rush.

It's easy to make and can be made a thousand different ways.
I have made this many different ways, but here's what I'm doing lately

Leprechaun Lunch

8 cups lightly salted stove popped popcorn (2 microwaved bags can be substituted)
1 bag melted, white chocolate chips
1 bag dark chocolate mint M&M's
2 TBS orange sprinkles

Mix all together, let set and enjoy. I found these cute hats the other day and thought certain children would be cute in them, but they disagreed. Viola, Leprechaun Lunch Pails!

No comments:

Post a Comment